Monthly Articles archive

Types of Properties not covered by Standard Home Insurance Policies

You can get homeowners’ insurance for any place you live in. This means regardless of whether you reside in a sprawling mansion or a single-room studio apartment, you can take out a policy to have it covered. Moreover, you don’t even need to be the owner of the property to have it insured. Renters, sub-letters, etc, can get home insurance for the place they are living in.